Mental Health and Substance Use Resources
During these stressful times of COVID-19, we can often feel a need to reach out and talk with someone who might be able to help.
Even during normal times, the holiday season can also create additional stress, anxiety, and depression.
Below are several resources that could be helpful. To be re-directed to the appropriate website, please click on the agency/service titles noted in green. if you are experiencing a mental health emergency, please call 9-1-1.
- Advocate Behavioral Health Care Call us at 1-800-3-ADVOCATE
- AID (Association for Individual Development) – AID Crisis Line of the Fox Valley at 630-966-9393. Or (630) 966-4000, for scheduling assistance/linkage.
- Community Crisis 24-hour hotline 847-697-2380
- Ecker Center for Behavioral Health Call us at (847) 695-0484
- Edward-Elmhurst Behavioral Health Call at 630-305-5027
- Family Service Association Of Greater Elgin Call us at (847) 695-3680
- Illinois Call4Calm Text Line text TALK to 552020 for English or HABLAR for Spanish
- Illinois Department of Human Services Mental Health Resources IDHS Help Line: 1-800-843-6154
- Illinois Warm Line If you or one of you family members has mental health and/or substance use challenges and would like to receive support by phone, call the Illinois Warm Line at 866-359-7953
- NAMI (National Alliance for Mental Health)- Northern Kane County – (847) 410-9719
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline (24 hour) Call 1-800-273-8255
- Northwestern Medicine Behavioral Health Services St. Charles Main Number: 630.933.4000
- Psychiatric inpatient Services – Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration – Treatment Location Finder
- The National Institute of Mental Health Information Resource Center Phone: 1-866-615-6464
- TriCity Family Services – Geneva, IL 630-232-1070
- Veteran Crisis Line 1-800-273-8255 or Text: 838255, Support for deaf and hard of hearing: 1-800-799-4889