Campton Hills Citizen of the Year Award Nominee Form
Please complete the form below, to nominate a person, or business, in Campton Hills.
This award is given to an individual or business that enhances the lives of the residents within the Village of Campton Hills community.
- An individual/business may be nominated by anyone. (Please NOTE: Employees of the Village of Campton Hills are not eligible recipients of this Award.)
- Only individuals and businesses nominated are considered by the Community Relations Commission.
- You can email the submission form to Jennifer Gomoll by clicking here.
1. Must be a Village of Campton Hills resident or business that directly supports Campton Hills.
2. The nominee has a continuing history of voluntary service to the community that has made a significant, positive difference in the quality of life in Campton Hills.
3. Have made a commitment of personal time that directly benefits the Village of Campton Hills.
This award is expected to be presented to the winner(s) at a village board meeting in February. The Community Relations Commission is now accepting applications for the 2022 Citizen of the Year Award. This online submittal will go to the Chair of the Community Relations Commission, Dave Carrell, to then be reviewed by the entire Commission. Applications for nominees will be accepted through 11-1-2022. Download the Citizen of the Year Award Nomination Form and either email it to email@example.com or mail to:
Village of Campton Hills
40W270 LaFox Road, Suite B
Campton Hills, Illinois 60175