The State of Illinois has announced a Back to Business Grant Program.
- $250 million to small businesses across the state that experienced losses in 2020 due to COVID-19, including the following set-asides.
- $100 million – Businesses located in Disproportionately Impacted Areas (DIAs)
- $30 million – Arts and Entertainment businesses that didn’t receive Shuttered Venue Operators grants
- $25 million – Restaurants and taverns that didn’t receive the Restaurant Revitalization Fund
- $25 million – Hotels
- $25 million – Businesses that didn’t receive a BIG grant due to exhaustion of funds
Grants will range from $5,000 to $150,000 per business and can be used to cover a wide range of operations/staff/overhead costs
Up to $250,000 for hotels.
For more information, including eligibility requirements, click HERE.